Adamantine Crayola de Box

[Adamantine: Having the hardness or luster of a diamond.] We are, nothing more than, an indestructible box of crayons. Brilliant and sharp as individuals. Yet nothing less than complementary when laid together. A collection of colours, a myriad of personalities, a showcase of nature's masterpieces: [US].

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

YAY!!!

3.10amYAY!!!! im soooo freaking HIGH and i just woke up!!!!the god of High-ness felt that it's time for me to wake up and get high... and so.. TADA!!!IM HERE!!!! yay!!!!!My wmp is playing VALENTINE KISS.... and thats the only song on my list!!!! double YAY to that.What shall i do next... since it's only 3.12am.... Intech? NO! Double YAY for that!!! YAY YAY!!!! I know! I shall take my tennis racket and smack the hell outta my berady aircon. TRIPLE YAY!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!! ok lahs.. actually i did that just now...at 3.08 am.... hmmmm... the racket handle or whatever you call it got stuck into the i dont know what that hole called but thats where the cool cool air came out from it.... 3.14 am I AM STILL HIGH!!!!!! fwahhh!!! and my berady aircon is not working!!! and Im feeling SSsSSSsOOoOOooOOOooOOo HOT!!! woooohoooosss!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home