Adamantine Crayola de Box

[Adamantine: Having the hardness or luster of a diamond.] We are, nothing more than, an indestructible box of crayons. Brilliant and sharp as individuals. Yet nothing less than complementary when laid together. A collection of colours, a myriad of personalities, a showcase of nature's masterpieces: [US].

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

new song

'go-jiam go-jiam go-jiam go-jiam go-jiam go-jiam....' yay!!!! we are going to have a new song soon!!!! it's entitled ' go-jiam' yay!!! my discman is playing the see through guy's song nowwww!!!! yay yay yay!!!! Im soooooo high!!!! and jiaqi's table is sooooo messy!!!!!! yay yay yay!!!!! oh yarrrr... I'm $17 RICHER!!! yay!!!!! double yay!!!!!! triple yay!!!!!!! and yay!!!!! I dropped my phone... -_-::: *PURUPOOF* yay!!!! There's no scratches on my phone!!!! yay yay yay!!!! sigh. my water bottle lao zuis.... my book is now tam tam... my drumstick too..... *SIGH* but yay!!!!! I AM STILL DOING MY INTECH AND SEE THROUGH GUY IS STILL SINGING!!!! YAY!!!!!!! I SPENT SOOO LITTLE TIME ON THIS ENTRY!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger missy:scarlet said…

    YAY the disc is playing for the third rotation already DANE~! YAY we're ALL drinking Peppermint Green Tea DANE~! WOOOHOOO~ YAY FOR SMEXY YUUSHI! MY YUUSHI IS TOO SEXAY! IKUZO YUUSHI~


    totemo rabu-rabu... Mukahi Gakuto

     

Post a Comment

<< Home