Adamantine Crayola de Box

[Adamantine: Having the hardness or luster of a diamond.] We are, nothing more than, an indestructible box of crayons. Brilliant and sharp as individuals. Yet nothing less than complementary when laid together. A collection of colours, a myriad of personalities, a showcase of nature's masterpieces: [US].

Sunday, March 06, 2005

back by popular demand

life's pretty boOoOoring these few days...
but since dear missy misses me soooo much..
Here Goes :
1.33am
berady hell.
my air con BROKE DOWN
it isnt working since the first berady day it arrived
but my dear dear father didnt believe me...
so my berady air con auto -offed by itself for the past i dont know how many months.. luckily it didnt woke me up from my sleep...
until a few days ago....
*flashback*
my berady aircon shii-shiied...
ok lahs... it leaked..
but it aint those 'drip.... drip....drip' leak okiee...
it's those 'SSSHHHHHHHIIIII............!!!!!!!!!!!!! DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP SHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!' that kind... majiam raining, yet majiam shii shii.
so my dear dear father went to 'repair' my berady air con
fwah. vacuum cleaners...pump...whatever shit.
ok...so after he repaired...
not bad....for the 1st few minutes...
next it went 'SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PURUPURUPURUPURUPUP!' and the next thing, *POOF* my aircon dieded. it shii-shiied and dieded... *commercial break - msn-ing with tais now... HEES! PAISEI HAR! I FORGOT ITS THE SEE THROUGH GUY... =X * ok... yar... my dear dear remote cannot control my berady aircon... my dear dear father pumped all the water out and at the same time pumped to the sockets inside and *boombaa!!!* sockeds tio sot.
ok.. so now i have to do MANUAL WORK.. walk to my aircon, tip toe, press the kuku button...
whatever...
just now my berady aircon relieved himself again... 'SSHHHHHHIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!'
then now he's RELAXING...
what the heck.
now i cant even do manual work! the kuku sotted sockets are soaked with water....now the only shit i can do is to wait for it to 'drip....drip....drip...................' then i can WALk, TIP TOE, then PRESS the button..... SIGH

WHAT A LONG ENTRY... and my berady aircon's still relaxing... and im still talking to tais.... 1.48am

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home