Adamantine Crayola de Box

[Adamantine: Having the hardness or luster of a diamond.] We are, nothing more than, an indestructible box of crayons. Brilliant and sharp as individuals. Yet nothing less than complementary when laid together. A collection of colours, a myriad of personalities, a showcase of nature's masterpieces: [US].

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Fuji in my house!





Kyaa~! Syu-chan is in my house! What would Luit say if i submit this nya? lol... should be can wad since my title is Fictional Reality rite... and anyways my whole apartment is about PoT wad... hehe.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger serlyn[Orenji] said…

    im bored lahs...so im here. lol.
    疲れたね~
    am left with 1 1/25.999999999 sections to finish the whole berady thingy. boohoohoo*

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger missy:scarlet said…

    kao piangx eh.... you bored den post a new post lah.... come and comment this kind of thing on my nice nice post.... wah liews...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home