Adamantine Crayola de Box

[Adamantine: Having the hardness or luster of a diamond.] We are, nothing more than, an indestructible box of crayons. Brilliant and sharp as individuals. Yet nothing less than complementary when laid together. A collection of colours, a myriad of personalities, a showcase of nature's masterpieces: [US].

Saturday, April 22, 2006

THE CRIB


=)
Finally.
After the meteors drop and the earth explode...
My room's finally done! yay!


rawr! see! I READ!






HAHA! LOOK WHAT I FOUND! I really collect CDs..




The mess. The agony. The noise pollution by mummy.





see! My room's so big can!





The temporary wardrobe. Not to forget my beloved. =D





I likeeeee the tilam can. But it moves leh! When I wake up from lalaland I realised that the tilam moved 20cm away from the wall... hmmm..





YAY! It's done! FINALLY!






TAITAI! MITE MITE!!!






I <3 my computer table






My lovely small display/book shelf





HAHA! Welcome to the world of stupid bears! =D



See. I really collect CDs. I don't even remember having most of them! WEWE? I shii shii can?



Lastly, I bought this. =D





4 Comments:

  • At 1:22 AM, Blogger -vAnIeZ- said…

    hmm.. finally is done... so when can i pay a visit to ur house again?? tis time got enuf place to slp le ma?? erm.. can i?? haha

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AHAHAHAHA~!! pls lah your shokun so violent one... 20cm is not alot liao lor. hai hai... mimashita. omoshiroii deshou? XDD you really buy crap CD one lah so waste money... still display until right in front. why nv put arashi. i want to go your house watch cable tv. lol.

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger serlyn[Orenji] said…

    Arashi is on top lehhh! together with chen xiao dong. LOL

     
  • At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    <3= less than 3. =D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home