Adamantine Crayola de Box

[Adamantine: Having the hardness or luster of a diamond.] We are, nothing more than, an indestructible box of crayons. Brilliant and sharp as individuals. Yet nothing less than complementary when laid together. A collection of colours, a myriad of personalities, a showcase of nature's masterpieces: [US].

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Autocad hotkeys

Heyhey! Attachment sucks, big time for me.
Oh wells, being sick and bored of AUTOCAD, I shall be merciful to post some shortcuts you guys will use often. =D Well, thats what I use most of the time. Here Goes :
Arc - a
Area - aa
Array - ar
Chamfer - cha
Circle - c
Copy - co OR cp
Dimension (aligned) -dal
Dimension (angular) - dan
Dimension (linear) - dli
Distance - di
Erase - e
Explode - x
Extend - ex
Fillet - f
Hatch - h
Hatch (edit) - he
Line - l
Mirror - mi
Pline - pl
Quick leader - le
Rectangle - rec
Aww... am I kind or am I kind. I'm so kind lah. My goodness. Can't believe that I'm so kind. Oh wells, have fun using Autocad! It's not as difficult as you think. But then again, I HATE AUTO CAD. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home