Adamantine Crayola de Box

[Adamantine: Having the hardness or luster of a diamond.] We are, nothing more than, an indestructible box of crayons. Brilliant and sharp as individuals. Yet nothing less than complementary when laid together. A collection of colours, a myriad of personalities, a showcase of nature's masterpieces: [US].

Friday, February 25, 2005

happy birthday to mummy!!

Happy Birthday to my mummy
Happy Birthday to my mummy
Happy Birthday to my mummy
Happy Birthday to my mummy!!!

hahas. its my mummy's birthday today...
my daddy fetched me from PS to marina square for the kuku movie I DO I DO #$%^$@%@
yay!! MS was under a super duper whooper major renovation
so they were like @$^%@$%#!$!$@%# LETS GO TO ANOTHER PLACE
ok...so we went tiong bahru
HA! im sooooooooooo freaking sure that the website stated that tiong bahru has got the 9.30 tics!
but damn it damn it damn it!! we reached there and they say 'uhhh...we only have the noon show' #$^#$%@
YAY! i thought that's the end of my kuku TOUR AROUND SINGAPORE
but NO! we went for dinner at this i dont know what name chinese restaurant... damn it okie! 1st time i finished my food within 20mins! JUST TO CATCH THE KUKU SHOW at BISHAN!
ggggrrrrr...
so we went BISHAN JUNCTION 8
YAY! they have the kuku show!!!!!
but NO! the tics were SOLD OUT!
WAH LAOS????? waste my kuku time and energy?!?!?!!?!?!?!? gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................
so now im at home eating the kuku taiwan chicken bought from J8....... #$%@$%@%^%@$%@

1 Comments:

  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger missy:scarlet said…

    J8 sucks. period.

    I Do I Do sucks too. simply because its a Singaporean production and is just not sophisticated enough to be worth thy Missy's time and goldbar-chipoffs. honestly, i've watched the previous few SG movies, and i'm so NOT impressed. they ought to get a life. they're like living in a fish bowl thinking its such a big deal. s i g h.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home