Adamantine Crayola de Box

[Adamantine: Having the hardness or luster of a diamond.] We are, nothing more than, an indestructible box of crayons. Brilliant and sharp as individuals. Yet nothing less than complementary when laid together. A collection of colours, a myriad of personalities, a showcase of nature's masterpieces: [US].

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

BURNINGGGG!!!!!

BURNING!!!!!!
There i was.... standing outside PS alone.... thinking how much was my kuku school fees..
I took a deep breadth and walked in....
Smoke. The 1st kuku thing i saw.... smoke.
Smoke all over the place, or rather, was coming out from i dont know which level.
Ok... maybe someone was that powerful to smoke until like that...but wait, we arn't allowed to smoke in the shopping centre... whatever...maybe someone's playing with dry ice.
I stepped into Yamaha.... with $400 in my wallet.
Damn it. the que was taking ages to move.
The smoke got bigger.
The smell got stronger.
Ok...so it's not dry ice afterall.
I heard some lao ah pek saying about some short circuit thingy.
Within SECONDS, the corridor or whatever you call it was FLOODED with people.
People bitching about what's going on, should they run and whatever.
Finally! it's my turn in the que!
DAMN IT! I have to pay $765.75
what the heck!
Phew... the FIRE ALARM rang!
hahas. the person told me to pay another day...cuz all the staffs from Yamaha were grabbing their bags, running out of the building.
Ok...i ain't one of those who ran out of the building. instead, i was one of the many kpos or the so called 'mm kia si' family. There were still many people shopping, not bothering about the alarm.
I was there looking around....looking at people's reaction.
Boy it was fun i tell ya.
You see all sorts of people. People running, people laughing, people taking the elevator even though the alarm is ringing.. yadda yadda yadda...
Slowly I made my way out of the building... rotted at starbucks for like about 1/2 hour.
WOW! I made my way back to PS and WHAT THE HECK. there were like sooooooooooooooo many people SHOPPING. I wonder if they even stepped out of the building during the evacuation... hmmmmm.....

CONCLUSION : There wasn't fire lah. it's just smoke...alot of smelly smoke.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home