Adamantine Crayola de Box

[Adamantine: Having the hardness or luster of a diamond.] We are, nothing more than, an indestructible box of crayons. Brilliant and sharp as individuals. Yet nothing less than complementary when laid together. A collection of colours, a myriad of personalities, a showcase of nature's masterpieces: [US].

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

どうして

どうして I didn't think of using the sift.
どうして I bought the wrong piece of meat.
どうして I don't know how to use the scissors.
どうして the crepe looked like chee chong fun (by taitai).
どうして Taitai is so clever.

I'm also clever ok! It's just that my brain doesn't work that fast. I am clever. I really am. *pats myself*
Anyways,
Word of the day : 豚バラブロック
Buta Bara Block
Meaning : Pig Belly Block
all taitai's fault. Influencing me with GACKT. He tried to kill me ok! He strangled my wrist with his necklace in my dream! My goodness! Ohh!!! He's GAY! haha! I knew it! HE'S GAY!!!!!! (taitai just corrected me.) He's BISEXUAL. Maybe the ratio of him liking a woman to a guy is 6:4. But he still like guys! haha! So he's GAY!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger einaoj said…

    you missed out the SUGAR thing lar. hahahaha....

    and anyways, Gackt didn't say that he is bisexual. he just said that if the public wants to think he is then they can go ahead and say that. you buta bara block!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not my fault that you find him hot also OKAY~!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home