Adamantine Crayola de Box

[Adamantine: Having the hardness or luster of a diamond.] We are, nothing more than, an indestructible box of crayons. Brilliant and sharp as individuals. Yet nothing less than complementary when laid together. A collection of colours, a myriad of personalities, a showcase of nature's masterpieces: [US].

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Job Job Job


Nice place hor???? It's a Japanese Restaurant. Anybody wanna join me for interview? I think I'm going on Friday. haha. It's near Gallery Hotel, meaning it's for people who goes clubbing larh. Whatever. What attracts me to this place is the NAME. Yeah, NAME. "TAMADE" Anyone wanna go with meeeeeee???

[edit : Xu Chun Mei : Hey hey hey, biyutihuru Sunday...
tis is my my my biyutihuru Sunday,
Wen yu say say say, say tat yu rab me..
Ohh my my my , it's a biyutihuru day] HAHAHAHAHA!!! I LOVE ENGLISH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home