Adamantine Crayola de Box

[Adamantine: Having the hardness or luster of a diamond.] We are, nothing more than, an indestructible box of crayons. Brilliant and sharp as individuals. Yet nothing less than complementary when laid together. A collection of colours, a myriad of personalities, a showcase of nature's masterpieces: [US].

Monday, May 02, 2005

Dear Teacher

Dear Teacher,

If you are reading this letter, it means that I am very disappointed in the marks that my child had obtained from the previous TEST. ( note: the parent still couldn't decide if her child is a male or female)
I would agree that my child is being an imbecile for answering FALSE is the mamushi question, but you shouldn't penalise my child for creating a new word - second hand-ish. In fact, I think that my child is extremely creative and I intend to propose a proposal to whoever it may concern to print a new version of the English dictionary. Of course, it would be best if the dictionary is named after my child, Mafia the Genius. Therefore, it would be a great help if you, dear teacher to revise what you had marked, and of course, it would be best if you give the full 5 marks to my child.

By the way, dear teacher, do you prefer vegetable oil or the axe brand medicated oil? I personally prefer the axe brand medicated oil, but it's such a pity that many places only sells them in small bottles. But guess what, I was at chinatown yesterday, and I came across a humongous box of medicated oil. It's around 30 times the size of what you see outside. Incredible isn't it? I personally would recommand you this brand of oil, since you can use it for many purposes. Be it applying on your insect bites, headaches, you can even use it for cooking and even drink it. Do not be mistaken, I ain't the spokesperson of the oil, it's just that I just feel like recommanding it, that's all.

Dear teacher, have you heard that recently, Mr I know who but I'm not going to tell you who he is had a nightmare? he dreamt that the girl of his life was FAT, so fat that she needed to sit on TWO chairs. wow. Like oh my goodness gracious! TWO CHAIRS??? I think I seriously need a diet too, before I start to sit on two chairs. I don't want my boobs to sag like two papayas you see. I would not like to flap it like some wings or whatever when I wash them. Dear teacher, do you mind if you could always remind me that I'm on a diet? It would be fine if you just write the note frequently on my child's diary. Thanks a lot!

Parent of Mafia the Genius,
Mafia the Great Big Genius.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:46 AM, Blogger missy:scarlet said…

    personal fave line "Incredible isn't it?"


    ROFLOL

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger serlyn[Orenji] said…

    tsk. why incredible? i like the signing off part. BWAHAHAHAHA! and, it's not funny. afterall, it's a letter to dear teacher...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home