Adamantine Crayola de Box

[Adamantine: Having the hardness or luster of a diamond.] We are, nothing more than, an indestructible box of crayons. Brilliant and sharp as individuals. Yet nothing less than complementary when laid together. A collection of colours, a myriad of personalities, a showcase of nature's masterpieces: [US].

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Happy New Year

JINGLE BELLS JINGLE JINGLE BELL BELLS JINGLE JINGLE ALL THE WAY....

hahahssss
hello everybody!!!
Wishing you guys a super duper whooper happy new yearrrrrrrr
and remember my ANG PAOSsssssSSsSssSSssSSsssSS

On the 1st day of christmas my ah pek gave to me... a swee swee eh diamond earring
On the 2nd day of christmas my ah pek gave to me... 2 big limos and a swee swee eh diamond earring
On the 3rd day of christmas my ah pek gave to me... 3 xiao bai lians, 2 big limos and a swee swee eh diamong earring......

1 Comments:

  • At 12:57 AM, Blogger missy:scarlet said…

    Christmas is over lor...

    Anyways ah, my new year is not happy can... stupid school, ka poh our two days CNY public holidays... kiam ne ne. you're my potential future mother-in-law rite, so you're the one should be giving me Ang Bao, sankyuu~

    Seigaku jacket costs 10000yen. To buy or not to buy?! *wrecks brain*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home